The most significant responsibility we have to our group is safety.
Ensuring our teams safety while at work is of utmost importance to Level It. Our group invests time and resources every year to improving in our safety training and educating our teams.
Level It is proactive in training and recognizing safe teams.
While safety is not an option, recognition for keeping our team safe is a rewarding component to our program. Safety is part of our culture which is reflected in our work with all clients.
Some key highlights
- OSHA 10 Training certification
- OSHA 30 Training certification
- Zero tolerance for unsafe practices
- JHA’s utilized on all work sites
- Grab & Go Safety Packages specific to each site worked
- Insurance Certification coverage for all projects as required
- Weekly Toolbox meetings
- Training Manuals, Health & Safety Manual reviewed and updated annually
- Weekly Leader Meetings on Safety related topics
Meet Matt James
Matt James has worked in the safety industry for over 20 years and is a Certified Health and Safety Technician (CHST). He is recognized as a World Safety Organization Certified Safety Specialist (WSO-CSS). With his background in commercial and industrial construction, designation as an OSHA 10/30 trainer and various other safety course under his belt, he has been the foundation for the success of Level It’s Safety Program. Spending any amount of time with Matt, you can understand his passion for the Safety industry. He is enthusiastic for the personal and professional safety results for everyone at Level It. Superior loss control and 100% safety compliance are goals he puts in place for our team daily. He inspires our group to buy in to Safety through his passion, his teaching and his follow through monitoring of our programs. Matt has the ability to get you to commit to safety and sustain passion for it.